Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mary, the supreme goddess of the Catholics



The picture of Jesus' mother in almost churches of the Catholic Church


Do I have a proof? YES! just click this image to see it larger. this image is a page from their Catechism written by a Catholic priest.

It is written in Filipino Tagalog or Philippine language. for foreign readers this is the English translation:

"My brethen and my fellow men you made. Have mercy my Mother to you here wishing to worship you, honor and praise you with whole love to all things because you are MERCIFUL GOD and MOST POWERFUL OF ALL."

It will not contradict to Catholic faith that she is now in heaven as a queen saying that she is also a god.
In the Bible, In the book of Jeremiah, It is clear that the title queen of heaven being worshipped by pagan Jews who committed idolatry in the eyes of God means that it is another god.

In fact, there is a Catholic prayer asking Mary to deliver from the snares of the devil.

"Virgin full of goodness, Mother of mercy, I entrust to you my body and soul, my thoughts and my actions in life and my death. O my Queen come to my aid and deliver me from the snares of the devil. Obtain for me the grace of loving my Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, with a true and perfect love, and after him, O Mary, of loving you with all my heart and above all things."

Source: Prayer Book 2000 Page 78
Author: Bro. Sherwin Labangco, SHMI and Bro. Saul Maquinto, SHMI
Nihil Obstat: Very Rev. Msgr. Jose C. Abriol
Vicar General and Censor
Manila May 19, 1999
Edition: 1st Edition, Manila, June 29, 2000 Feast of Sts. Peter and Paul
Printer: Don Bosco Press Makati City

Another:
 
GLORIES OF MARY (book)
By:Alphonsus de Liguori

p.324

"SO MUCH SO THAT ST. BERNARD BEAUTIFULLY REMARKS, THAT THE SANCTITY OF MARY WAS SO SUBLIME, THAT'NO OTHER MOTHER THAN MARY BECAME A GOD, AND NO OTHER SON THAN GOD BECAME MARY.''

In the Bible, Only God who delivers us from evil and this is the reason that is the RIGHT WAY of worshipping God that was taught by the Lord Jesus Christ the Messiah to his all followers:

Matthew 6:9 Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

6:10Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

6:11Give us this day our daily bread.

6:12And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

6:13And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:



Asking Mary to deliver you from the snares of the devil is tantamount that she is also God like the Father of Lord Jesus, YHWH who can deliver you also from evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment